Monday, July 19, 2010

Pregnancy Week 28

I sound like a broken record, but I absolutely can NOT believe that another week has come and gone. I noticed that the little baby ticker at the top of the blog is really pushing towards the right these days...crazy.

Updates:

How far along?: 28 weeks (and 3 days), but who's counting? :)
Total weight gain: Teetering right below 25. The doctor and I talked about trying to stay below 35 by the time I deliver. She stressed that I "look fantastic" and shouldn't worry, but brought it up, which of course makes me over analyze...
Maternity clothes: Yes and no. If someone wants to find me a flattering dress to wear to a wedding that would be fantastic. Everything I've ordered has been a dud so far. Ugh. Tents or cheap fabric.
Sleep: Getting worse. Not because I'm uncomfortable, I just can't turn my mind off at night. Boo.
Best moment of the week: D surprised me with a sweet card and a new tennis racket! We attempted to play together and it was very thoughtful of him. He can actually play and is trying to be patient and teach me how not to embarrass myself. It's slow going...
Movement: Haha...yes. Still tons. I can't wait to be home in a couple of weeks so everyone can see what I mean!
Food cravings: Skim milk. Lots of it.
Gender: Baby girl
Belly Button: It popped today. Officially closer to an outtie than an innie.
Stretchmarks?: Still none, but my belly has been itching like CRAZY! I'm getting a bad feeling about it...
What I miss: Being able to comfortably put on gym shoes. Not being stared at like a science project.
What I'm looking forward to: Heading back to VA in two weeks, seeing my favorite people, and having a baby shower. So many exciting things going on!
Weekly wisdom: Buy Tums in bulk.
Milestones: Nothing huge this week.

Stripes were a bad choice:


So large and in charge. :)

xo,

H

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I think you commented on my blog as a dedicated reader. =) So, I thought I'd visit and check out yours. First off, you look GREAT pregnant...but, I know you don't believe me because I never believed anyone when they said those words to me. Second, some advice.
    #1 - Try Shabby Apple for maternity dresses.
    (www.shabbyapple.com)
    #2 - Try sleeping propped up to help your indigestion. I know how it is to pop Tums all night. If you can't sleep, there are a few safe sleeping pills on the market...Rx and over the counter.
    #3 - Get ready to not be able to put your shoes on at all. It really is humbling when your husband has to put your shoes on for you. You'll feel like a kid again. I did.

    I'm excited to read your blog. You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete