Here, in no particular order, are a few of my favorite things (are you singing it in your head too?):
J.Crew Flats
Sally Hansen- Commander in Chic
Anyone who knows me well can tell you that I am capital B, Boring when it comes to nail polish. I prefer a clean, classy, neutral nail- think OPI Bubblebath. Me getting really crazy would probably be a holiday red in the fall or winter and that is only for a pedicure. Chipped fingernails are a pet peeve of mine. Any who, after reading about this color a couple of places I gave it a whirl, and guess what? Swoon. It is the perfect purple-gray-taupe combo and looks super "chic" on short fingernails. The hubs is not a fan, but I like this color so much that he is over ruled. I'd show you a self portrait, since I just touched up my fingers today, but nobody wants to see my man hands, so just trust me and go buy a bottle. It's cheap too. Bonus!Yoplait Smoothies
You can find these in the frozen fruit section of your grocery store. Add a cup of milk and voila! You have two servings of smoothie (or one really big one, since you wont wanna share)! If you like to jazz things up, add a scoop of protein powder or peanut butter. I've been on a huge smoothie kick. Like, must have one once a day. Sometimes, if I've worked out in the afternoon and don't feel like making dinner {read: Lazy} I just throw one of these bad boys together. Easy peasy.New iTunes Songs
I just got a few new songs for the old iPod. Running is so much more enjoyable when I can mix it up with some new music. I know one of my previous posts showcased my rap faves. Clearly I'm a teenybopper at heart, 'cause here are the newbies:1. Katy Perry feat. Kanye West- E.T.
2. Britney Spears- Till the World Ends
3. The Black Eyed Peas- Just Can't Get Enough
McCafe Iced Coffee
My mom can vouch for this one. I think she's been on the phone with me at least 5 times in the last two weeks when I've been hitting up the drive through. Gross, I know, but I don't get anything else from there. I need coffee to make the hour commute to work and it's getting so hot that iced is the only way to go this time of year. I get a large, regular iced coffee and it is awesome. Like, better than Starbs and half the price awesome. I won't rave about this for too long, because I know...it's McD's and you all are going to send a rescue party to bring me back from the dirty South if I keep it up! ;)and last one...
My little nugget...(duh)
Man, I love that little girl...I get all warm and fuzzy just looking at her pictures. :)
That's it for now! I should probably put a baby edition of my faves together soon. I know a few mommy's to be who I can't wait to spoil with baby treats!
xo,
H
1. Grace looks ADORABLE (as always) and SOOO big in the pictures!
ReplyDelete2. Im sooo glad I am NOT the only one obsessed with McD's iced coffee!!!...seriously I need one at least once every 2 weeks. OMG it is delish! ;)