Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall Fashion - Toddler Girl Edition

I've already told you all about how ready I am for Fall. It's welcome to come and stay anytime it would like. :) It's actually been pretty mild here this week (upper 80's), but no where near the breezy upper 60 degree weather that I'm looking for. While waiting for the arrival of the new season, I decided to start stocking up on some of Grace's fall clothes. Anything to hold me over...plus there have been some nice pre-season sales!

Here are some of my recent buys:

Fall


 
School Days


Reds


Grey and Pink



I'm pretty horrible at creating Polyvore sets, but those are a few outfits worth of my lady's wardrobe update. As far as the shoes, I've only bought the silver sneakers, but those Tom's are soon to follow. Also- I don't pay full price for anything I buy Grace (although the Toms might have to be an exception). Gap and Old Navy have discounts pretty much weekly these days and for little splurges like Crewcuts, mama goes to the outlet. I do the same thing when it comes to myself most of the time...although I can justify some full price items for myself as I am not constantly growing like she is. Makes shopping feel like a treasure hunt. :) Happy Fall purchasing!
 
xo, H

2 comments:

  1. Why do I want to own every article of clothing you just posted?! She's a mini-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha seriously! im kinda jealous of graces fall wardrobe!!!

    ReplyDelete