ONE.
Day Dates are my new jam. Now that D is home and on leave for the next 30 days, day dates allow us to spend time together while I'm working from home and the girls are in "school". He keeps pretty busy between the house, dogs, golf, and working out while I'm sitting behind my desk...so we decided while he's on leave, once a week lunch dates are a must. Especially because there are no babysitters required. Amaze. On a similar note, he is able to pick up the girls early and have special time with them, too. Success all around.
TWO.
Marathon Training. It's happening. Slowly but surely mileage is increasing and this week we got lucky with a particularly cool and overcast morning on Wednesday that just begged us to get our long run for the week over with. 7 miles down...next long run is 9. Training in the Georgia heat is no joke, but the feeling after those runs are over is priceless. Really looking forward to the next few months of increasing endurance and feeling strong!
THREE.
as in tres. Speaking of Spanish, Grace randomly busted out 1-10 in Español last week and D and I were floored. Guess we weren't giving Dora enough credit.
FOUR.
Four months is how old my baby turned on Wednesday. Pictures and monthly update to come. Spoiler alert: she's great...and huge. She's currently a bonified roller from back to belly and belly to back, she loves to "chat", and she is making her daddy fall in love with her more and more each day.
FIVE.
This has made me laugh no less than at least once a day this week. I am so in for it with this one...
(Also, thanks G for finding the largest bra I own. Just awesome.)
xo,
H
No comments:
Post a Comment