Pregnancy Highlights:
Date: March 25, 2010
How Far Along: 11 Weeks
How Far Along: 11 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5ish
Maternity Clothes: Not even close, but my pants are all getting very snug. I have several pairs of dress pants that can no longer button. I feel like a marshmallow. :(
Maternity Clothes: Not even close, but my pants are all getting very snug. I have several pairs of dress pants that can no longer button. I feel like a marshmallow. :(
Best Moment this week: Having D surprise me with a treat because I was sad for no reason yesterday. Loveee hormones...
Gender: We won't find out until late May...and I can hardly wait!
Movement: Too early for that still.
Movement: Too early for that still.
Food Craving: Nothing particular, but when I am hungry I've gotten really picky...a lot sounds verrryyy unappetizing.
What I miss: Wine, coffee, Diet Coke
Sleep: Still exhausted from time to time, so I'm sleeping great minus getting up an average of twice a night to pee. Ugh.
What I am looking forward to: Having our first ultrasound next week. I can't wait to see what's going on in there!
Symptoms: Exhaustion- but it's getting better. No nausea anymore, but I am always hungry. I've had it pretty easy so far!
And now, for the 11 Week picture:
Symptoms: Exhaustion- but it's getting better. No nausea anymore, but I am always hungry. I've had it pretty easy so far!
And now, for the 11 Week picture:


So there you have it. I had to include the first pic of our furbaby, Molly. We're pretty sure she's going to be an awesome big sister. As for my belly pics, I just look like a chubster. My stomach has never been flat, even at my smallest, but it has gotten increasingly "thick" lately. I think it will be easier to accept getting larger when I have something to show for it. Until then I'm just trying to stay healthy and not get too big, too fast. We are known for 9+ pounders in both my and D's families. Hurray.xo,
H
No comments:
Post a Comment