We had a nice little Easter weekend in TX with some family and are still getting back into the swing of things around here.
On Friday we dropped the pups off at a kennel for the weekend and made our way to Galveston for the next few days. We arrived Friday evening, met up with the bro and sis-in-law for dinner and called it an early night. When we made it back up to our rooms, we were greeted with this:
The next morning the boys set off for an 8am tee time and us girls made our way to breakfast and a pedicure appointment. G watched. :) I can't wait to get my hands, er, nail polish on those little toes, but we'll give that some more time! After some pampering we headed to Moody Gardens and checked out the aquarium. I had a feeling this would go over pretty well with the little miss since she adores this little soother in her crib that lights up blue and has fish. I think she enjoyed looking at everything as much as you could expect from a 7 month old!
After meeting up with the boys for lunch at an adorable local restaurant, we all took naps and then reconvened poolside. Grace had her first experience in water other than her bath. It was windy out, which made getting wet a little bit chilly, but I think she did great for her first go!
We wrapped up our weekend with breakfast on Sunday before heading out. G got her Easter basket, which- MOM FAIL, I do not have pictures of. Here she is with her new BFF, Coral the Mermaid.
We ended the weekend visiting my gal pal Ali in Houston and headed back Monday to pick up our fur children and get back to reality. Now I'm back to work and actually already starting the process of repacking for a trip next week. Grace and I will be heading to VA for a business trip! I'll get to work, and she will get to hang out with her Nana and Pops. :) More on that to come this week. For now, hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend (I'm so late on that!) and are cruising through the week. Halfway to the weekend! Yesssssss.
xo,
H
She is such a cutie!!! That big white flower headband is adorable! And I just have to call out D's farmers tan...that's pretty impressive considering it's not even May yet! :)
ReplyDelete