Another crazy fast week down. You won't hear me complaining! If the rest of the Fall/Winter season goes this way, that would be fantastic. Once again, the second tri generally has me feeling better than my normal non-pregnant days, which is pretty darn sweet.
*Added my 15 week picture down below!
Survey says...
How far along?: 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't think I gained anything this week. Still right around 141, usually a little above. Prob around 3 lbs gained total...I'm convinced this is because I'm not regularly crossfitting and am losing muscle, but it is nice to see a slow and steady increase.
Maternity clothes?: Some. Just randomly. This week I've ordered a couple of maternity and non-maternity things that I think will work. I was large and in charge with Grace in the summer, so I can justify getting a few winter staples.
Sleep: Still awesome. I love the second tri. It's the best.
Best moment of the week: Probably the feeling after I got my 11 mile long run in on Sunday. It felt SO good. I'll post more on running later this week, but so far I think the half marathon (that is 1 month away!) will totally happen. Booyah.
Movement: Nada.
Food Cravings: Nothing too crazy this week. Lots of lemon in water.
Gender: Still not sure...I go back and forth daily. I looked into finding out early, but the closest ultrasound place is 2+ hours away, so not happening. Womp, womp.
Belly Button: Innie.
Stretchmarks?: Nope.
What I miss: Not gonna lie, wine and raw cookie dough are high on my list this week. I should get over the cookie dough thing, but after getting food poisoning twice this past year, I'm convinced my stomach hates me and am not taking any chances.
What I am looking forward to: 16 week appointment TOMORROW! Will be the last one D gets to go with me to, so sort of bittersweet. We will get to make our 20 week appointment and schedule our big ultrasound for later this month/early November. Will report back soon.
Weekly Wisdom: I got nada. I actually am considering removing this question.
Milestones: Nothing big this week.
Grace's space: Oh, to be a crazy 2 year old. Even though we have bought "New Baby" and "Big Sis" books, Grace really could care less about them at this point. Once, she even came up to me and closed the book when I was trying to read it to her and get her interested. Oh well.
| 15 Weeks |
xo,
H
Oh the glorious second tri. I remember the first tri was so hard.
ReplyDelete