Thursday, November 1, 2012

Randoms

  • Had my 20 week appointment, nothing noteable. I go back at the end of the month for my next ultrasound and 24 week appointment on the same day. It'll be here in no time.

Clearly a bathroom shot. What?
 
  • Grace refused to put on a costume for her Halloween parade at school on Tuesday, and I felt like a big, fat parent failure. I was sure trick or treating was a no-go, but by giving her a taste of candy and promising she'd get more, I bribed my kid out of the house and we made it around our entire neighborhood loop. The ears were not going to happen, but I pick my battles at this age. We had a blast! Check out this video...ignore me being out of breath and focus on the cheesy "buh buh" (bye-bye) Grace gives at the end. What a mess.


  • So many people are doing ombre hair and I'm really not that into it...but if I don't get mine touched up soon, I'm just going to pretend I went ombre on purpose. Done and done.

  • Now that I know we are having a girl and can get started on room transitions and decorating, I feel totally overwhelmed with ideas. Obviously I needed to start smaller scale...or narrow things down...or I dunno, procrastinate. So I bought something else for our new baby instead.


  • Tomorrow is race packet pick-up and I'm still going to pick up my things and try to snag Amanda's packet for her too. They say that you aren't allowed to get someone's number for them, but I'm going to bring a disguise, or maybe cry. We'll see if it works. ;)

  • Did I mention my girl made it out of the house? So proud. It's sad that I doubted my little introvert would make it through trick or treating, but she's definitely getting better about her shyness.



  • I hope all of you had great Halloween's and are ready for the next big holiday...Nov. 2nd is a pretty big deal. ;) Have a great day!
xo,
H

4 comments:

  1. Loved her costume:) Heather she is getting so big and is turning into a beautiful little girl! (just like her momma!) miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Grace is toooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw she is too precious! I love hearing her buh buh! I so wish we could see you guys! Also, I am loving the baby bump! I can't wait for mine to show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny about the ombre hair thing- I've been saying the same exact thing. My blonde highlights are starting to show through my dye job from last Feb... and I've just decided that until I get my lazy butt to the salon, I'm "ombre".

    ReplyDelete