I took this survey during my last pregnancy right about the same frame. Thought it would be fun to do again.
Survey says...
Is this your first pregnancy?: Nope, numero dos.How did you find out you were pregnant?: A lot of tests. :)
What kinds of pregnancy test did you take?: What kind didn't I take? Clearblue, EPT, and First Response.
How many?: Around 8 or so.
What were your first symptoms?: Nausea, followed shortly by exhaustion.
Who did you tell first?: I guess D. Since I kept going back and forth there were different people around each time. Last time was my best friend Amanda via chat. Very formal...haha.
Who was with you when you found out?: No one...again, the dogs I guess.
Was baby planned?: Sure was.
When was baby conceived?: Mid-late June 2012.
How
far were you when you found out?: About 4.5 weeks.
Due date: March 20, 2013
Do you know the sex?: Girlfriend
Any names?: We're close. Right now known on the blog as "C' if you've noticed the weekly pictures.
Who do you think baby will look like?: No clue. I've learned from Grace that all of my expectations probably won't happen and it will be even better than I could have imagined. I'm still holding out for Baby 2 to get D's blue eyes though. They're pretty gorgeous (although G's large brown eyes are one of my favorite of her features)! We also have some red heads in D's family, so we always joke that our baby could have red hair too. Genetics are pretty cool and I think seeing the baby we made together is such a great surprise. For now, I know she has a pretty darn cute profile.
Have you and dad felt baby move?: I have, as have other family members. D didn't get to feel her move before he left.
When did you start to show?: Early. Like 11 weeks.
Do you have any mood swings?: I guess, but minimal. It mostly relates to when I get tired and need to relax.
Any complications?: So far so good! Marginal previa has resolved and I'm feeling great.
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: This probably sounds creepy, but I love having someone with me all the time. I love movement and feeling like I have a little buddy that's always around.
How many kids do you want?: 2-3. If D were reading this he'd definitely say 2. I'd like to make sure we feel like our family is complete before ruling anything else out. I think we'll know in the next year or so.
Do you talk to your baby?: Not as much as I should. Sometimes I'll get a big kick and say hi and ask her how she's doing in there. ;)
How far along are you now?:
24 weeks, 2 days
xo,
H
xo,
H

If you figure out the secret to knowing your family is complete, can you share it? Caroline is 18 months old, and I still have no clue. Ha ha
ReplyDeleteI just love this:) So happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteomg.... you want a redhead!!!???!! thats not even jokeable. im seriously offended. Im praying for your sake and for baby C that she comes out blonde or brown.
ReplyDelete