Thursday, December 6, 2012

Keepin' it real

It's been a really good week. I've gone on 3 mile runs everyday, we had an awesome weekend (that I never recapped...whoops!) full of Christmas parade's, dinner with friends, and a quick photo sesh by Madeline. Gotta get our Christmas cards together and get some pictures off to D for a little present.



Didn't she do an amazing job?!

Then yesterday/today happened...

Mid bath, while I was gloating at the fact that I can shower while my kid plays in the tub and save precious time, there was an incident. Involving poo. Cleaning out the tub, toys, and my child was a lot of fun.

Then I had a 4 am wake-up call care of one of the pups (take your best guess...) who decided he needed to throw up 4 times because grass is apparently both delicious and bothers his stomach. We made it into the laundry room and off of the rug.

Then at 6 am he was hacking again. We made it off the carpet a second time and when I went to the kitchen to grab paper towels he followed and puked on the family room rug.

Obviously this signaled Grace that it was an appropriate time to wake up.

We got off to school without a hitch and I pulled back into the house ready to start over and get my day on. I bring the dogs into the garage from the backyard if they are dirty so that they dont run through the house. As I closed the garage door and opened the door to the house, I noticed Major was no longer with Molly and I.

Wanna know where he was?

Oh, he had run back outside and jumped into a construction worker's car. Ready to make a break for it.

At that moment I officially decided today was just not destined to be awesome and had chocolate with my coffee for breakfast. That actually seemed to help. ;)

I'm off to finish work, get the casa in order, vacuum my rug and air out the laundry room that smells of cleaning solution and stank.

Is it Friday yet?

See also, why we keep the dogs...she's using her whisper voice and telling him to be quiet because Molly is "sleeping"...


xo,
H

5 comments:

  1. At least Grace will have nice, clean feet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are awesome! I told you that you'd be back to it in no time with the running and you're already probably out-pacing me even with that lil C inside! Sigh :) Ha. And I have to say that the video was probably one of the cutest things I've seen in a long, long time. Loved it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're family needs to be in magazines!:) Soooo precious!! Molly and Major are so well behaved!!:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what sweet pictures! Grace is so grown up!

    ReplyDelete