Tuesday, January 15, 2013

30 Weeks


January 9 - January 15
Week 30 is down, so tomorrow we head into Week 31 with hopefully only 9 more to go, tops. This is both exciting and scary for me. I am definitely not in a rush, as I still have quite a few things I'd like done before this little lady makes her debut, but thinking that there is a possibility of seeing D in only a couple more months is such a motivator to get this show on the road. I think we also may be close on a name, so that's fun too!
 
__________________________________________________________________________

Survey says...

How far along?:
 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 1.5 for a total of +23.5. With G I was up +27.5, so I'm sort of catching up, which I'm not wild about. Just focusing on staying in the 30's for total gain.

Maternity clothes?: Yes, though this week's surprise heat sort of put a spin on things. 80 in January?! This pregnant lady is comfy in the 50's and 60's right now.

Sleep: Attack of pregnancy insomnia this week. I've woken up between 2 and 4 several times this week. I've been able to go back to sleep, but honestly G's been sleeping poorly too (random 5:30 am and 4am wake-ups), so that hasn't translated well for both of us.
 
Best moment of the week: Got a "going home" outfit for our little boo.

 
 
Movement: Yup. In addition to her normal movement (which is still lots), the poor girl gets the hiccups 3-5 times daily. No joke.

Food Cravings: Diet coke with a ton of lemon slices. Needed with the lack of sleep.

Gender: Girl
 
Belly Button: Poking out. I don't think you'd call it an outtie though.

Stretchmarks?: Same old, nothing yet. Really hoping I can bounce back from baby 2 quickly before it starts getting even hotter here this summer.
 
What I miss: My hips and thighs look large, which is nothing new, but they are hard for me to keep toned while not pregnant, so while pregnant? Not cute.

What I am looking forward to: Girly weekend in Florida with my mom and G.
 
Weekly Wisdom: I'm slowly starting to remember that you don't need as much sleep to function as you think you do. We've been blessed with a great sleeper and I'm hoping this one follows in her footsteps.

Milestones: Down to single digit weeks as of Wednesday!

Grace's space: Same old. We included baby in our prayers last night (which we say wayyy too infrequently) and she was excited. Also excited about praying to keep daddy safe at work...but then requested he come home. Cutie.

Belly Pic:
30 weeks with C
 
 
and



xo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment