Friday, January 11, 2013

Randoms

It's been awhile since I've posted much other than my weekly bumpdates, which I know can get boring. I just haven't felt like writing much...not that anything is wrong, or that there aren't always a million and one things going on. It's just gotten much more enjoyable to curl up in bed early and relax these days then write. Also? Blogger has decided to remove the Browse button when I try to go and upload pictures, and I'm not even up for fighting my computer right now.

Here are some randoms to hold you over till I get my act together again...

  • We are expecting an unseasonably warm weekend with temps at almost 80. I am basically planning on being outside for most of those 48 hours.

  • The girls' rooms are painted and we're getting Grace's new room set up and ready for transition. We have been reading bedtime stories in there each night and are thinking about trying naptime out this weekend. Pray for us...ha.

  • I'm still running about 4 days a week and do a 3 mile loop. I'm feeling great, but starting to wonder how much longer my body is going to hold up. My goal is 34 weeks and then scaling down from there.

  • My last Amazon order (using X-mas giftcards- score) consisted of the following:
    • 50 count Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Decaf K-Cups
    • Toddler bed rail for twin bed
    • Bio Oil (trying to attack my stomach with more than just lotion)
    • Belly support band
    • Biore Face Wash
How hot is this?! Oww oww!
  • The above order makes me a little depressed. I'll report back on how the Bio Oil and support band work. I'm hoping I get a few more weeks of running out of it, although right now I'm not feeling much pressure or bouncing.

  • I'm packing up G and I next Friday and heading to FL to visit my grandparents for a long weekend. Nana is flying in to make the drive with us. I'm excited to mix things up a little and have a girls weekend/last little pre-baby trip with my favorite girls.

  • This pregnancy is making me incredibly OCD. I'll get into more detail next week, but for now, I have more lists than I know what to do with and things scheduled basically up until Week 37. I'm 97% sure I would not be this way if D were here. I'm not worried about the whole birthing the baby aspect of this pregnancy, it's the getting her home and have G taken care of while I'm gone that is giving me headaches.

  • And because I can, here is Grace with "her seat". She almost lost it when we had to check it at the airport. Who knew she was so protective over the same thing she used to hate being strapped in to?
 
Have a great weekend!
 
xo,
H

1 comment:

  1. I love your random posts and especially when they contain videos of your cutie patootie! BUT I do also really appreciate your weekly updates so we can see your progress being so far away! Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated on your life - we love y'all!

    ReplyDelete