Friday, March 1, 2013

37 weeks 2 days

Today puts Charlie at the same gestational age that Grace was when she was born. I am not so secretly thrilled that she is staying put for a little longer. Either way you look at it, 2.5 weeks is nothing, and I'm happy to have more time to love on my big girl for another weekend. With both of us feeling better and the weather looking nice, I'm hoping to have a great couple of days with just us doing our favorite things together.

Park? Sure thing.

Ice cream date? This preggo says 'duh'.

Weekly brunch at Moo Mart? Of course... and actually it's called Sunshine Breakfast, but G renamed it after a Mickey episode. We both call it that now.

I seriously hope things play out similarly to labor with G 2+ years ago.
 
 
In other pre-baby To Do's, we have Charlie's dresser/changing table being delivered tomorrow, and even though Grace is still in the room, I plan to get everything set up, organized, and out of the hallway...which has basically become a staging area for her room. Next week I have a couple appointments I'd like to get taken care of and then Miss C is officially invited to make her debut. ;)

Of course, if she'd like to wait until the follow week when my mom is scheduled to fly in, that would be cool too.

I can't believe that we are so close. I'm so excited to meet our second little love and see Grace assume her role as big sister. I mean, if she likes this baby as much as our dogs I think we'll be set:



Have a great weekend!!!

xo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment