- I officially have a 6 month old as of yesterday! I know every parent thinks their kid is the cutest, but Charlie is just over the top adorable and I get so excited each month to break out the big kid camera and take pictures of her (and her equally cute older sis who loves getting in on the action).
- Speaking of pictures, we have plans to take family pictures with a friend's family...just basically trading off and getting some cute shots at our favorite local park. I'm excited because we so need a family shot and I also might have Christmas cards done early this year. Holla for productivity!
 |
| Remember these from last year? |
 |
| Card shot. |
- I just inhaled an entire bag of popcorn in one sitting...and followed it with a spoon full of almond butter. It feels good to confess.
- I've ordered some Fall clothes for the girls and I will have to post pictures of the cuteness. G's Gap boots? I die.
- It's sad how excited I get over my favorite shows coming back on. New Girl, The Mindy Project, and Modern Family (which premieres tonight!) are my top 3.
- No one can make Charlie laugh like her big sister. Last night during dinner Grace would look at Charlie and say, "Peanut butter sandwich on my HEAD!" followed by a big raspberry sound and C would just lose it. We all were cracking up and G thought she was the coolest.
- I ordered the following Halloween costume for my nugget. Cross your fingers she fits in it, because the biggest size it came in was 6-12 and she's filling those out pretty well with over a month to grow...
- Got a quote for some painting in the foyer, living room, and upstairs earlier this week. Excited to get moving on some more house projects in the near future!
Hope everyone is having a great week...I feel like mine is flying. Also, 3 posts in a row?! Who am I?
xo,
H
No comments:
Post a Comment