Monday, June 14, 2010

Survey says...

Is this your first pregnancy?: Yup
How did you find out you were pregnant?: I took a test after going to the gym and feeling like I needed a nap afterwards. Usually I leave feeling more energized, but exhaustion coupled with my late period made me finally decide to test. I really thought it would show me that I was being crazy and I'd relax, but surprise, surprise! The test says to wait 3 minutes for results...mine showed up in about 30 seconds.
What kinds of pregnancy test did you take?: One kind, Clear Blue Digital
How many?: It was a 2 pack
What were your first symptoms?:
Sore boobs, exhaustion, some cramping...I was sure I was about to get my period.
Who did you tell first?: The husband. Although, he kind of guessed when I called him with a tearful, "Come home RIGHT now!"
Who was with you when you found out?: Our dog. She was a huge support...haha.
Was baby planned?: Nope, an unexpected surprise.
When was baby conceived?: Not exactly sure...early to mid-January.
How far were you when you found out?:
5 weeks or so
Due date: October 7, 2010
Do you know the sex?: Girl
Any names?:
Yes, but we're keeping it a secret for now :)
Who do you think baby will look like?: I hope the baby looks like the best of both it's Mommy and Daddy.
Have you and dad felt baby move?: Yes, we both have.
When did you start to show?: Not until the past few weeks or so.
Do you have any mood swings?: Nothing too bad, but I definitely have my occasional ups and downs.
Any complications?:
Spotting at week 12, nuchal cord now...these aren't really complications, just things that have not gone according to plan.
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: Having the baby move around like she's trying to get my attention and feeling so much love for someone I've never even met.
How many kids do you want?: 3-4...check back in October. :)
Do you talk to your baby?:
Every evening when I lay down to relax after dinner and she kicks away, sometimes at other points during the day, but I always look around and wonder if people think I'm crazy!
How far along are you now?: 23 weeks, 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment