Daycare - 0
No fever. No issues. Perfect check-up and clean bill of health. She'll be back in daycare tomorrow.
I love being right.
When Grace is feeling under the weather, she gets extra snugly and I love it. Hate her feeling bad, but I just eat up extra cuddliness. Here's a pic from Tuesday:


Check out those lashes! Wish I could say they came from me, but unfortunately that's not the case. I did remember something I left out on her 10 month update: eye color is officially brown. It's literally been in just the last week that they went from a hazel/green to a deep, dark chocolate. We love our little brown eyed girl...and I love that she finally has one distinctive attribute from her momma!
xo,
H
enjoy those extra snuggles!
ReplyDeleteOh she looks so snuggly - too cute! Our brown eyed girl - just love it!
ReplyDelete