I got a stomach virus, Grace got the diaper rash of the century, and D...well...nothing really traumatic happened for D pre-trip, but he does have shoulder surgery scheduled for tomorrow, so that's his news for the moment.
I have a brief vacation post to share, updates on us PCSing (Army move...yay!), and of course fun Grace updates. Can you believe my little monkey is going to be 10 months old on Thursday!? Me either. She's practically asking t
o borrow the car keys.Speaking of my little monkey, we also have a first birthday coming up- and party planning has officially begun. Is it sad I'm already looking forward to the day she asks for money instead of a birthday party? I guess I'm a grinch, but party planning is stressful, y'all!
Want a sneak peek at some party inspiration?
It's gonna get bananas around here for the next 2 months. I'm sure I'll have some crazy to share...xo,
H
Welcome back!:) G is getting so big:) and so beautiful! LOVE LOVE the birthday party inspiration for so many reasons!! :)
ReplyDeleteParty planning for Jude was the best 2 months for me. I cannot wait for his 2nd birthday. Let me know if you need any suggestions.
ReplyDelete