Did you notice how I skipped any and all talk about Halloween earlier this week? Well, it just wasn't in the cards for us, apparently. Grace came home from daycare completely tired and fussy and was not having it as I tried to get her all dressed up. She was supposed to be a cat...easy, peasy. We had a grey and black cheetah (or would it be leopard?) onesie, some black leggings, kitty ears, and I had grand plans of whiskers and a sweet little nose being "painted" on by yours truly. Grace wanted none of it. As I eye-linered on my first whisker, she turned and ended up with a skinny moustache...haha...I gave up shortly after. Here's the best shot I have of us "practicing" the day before, sans costume.
My 26th birthday was on Wednesday! Thanks for the calls, texts, and virtual cards. :) I spent the day doing my usual commute into Alexandria and then came home to some presents and dinner out with my loves. Wanna see my new pretty?
Love my Michael Kors watch from Grace and D. I couldn't get a good pic and I was too lazy to take out the big camera....surprise, surprise...it's gorgeous though, and D picked it out all by himself (with a little help from my best gal) and that makes it even more special to me.
| Those cheeks kill me... |
Speaking of Miss G, she LOVES books in a major way. Her favorites change weekly, but right now, this is the winner. She has it at daycare and I am ordering a copy for home...too funny. In checking it out, I discovered it is actually part of a behavioral series that includes titles like, "Teeth Are Not for Biting" and "Hands Are Not for Hiting". Ask me how many are in my cart right now... ;)
![]() |
| Grace's Current Fave...ironic? |
To end the randomness with some more random-I'm thinking about chopping all of my hair off.Well, not all of it, but 6 or so inches. What do you think? Keep it long or go for it?
The last time I had a shorter cut was when I was pretty early into my pregnancy with G. Here's a little blast from the past.
I don't want to go quite as short, so I'm thinking long bob, with the front slightly longer than the back...and no bangs. Every time I get them I end up putting them back and never styling them correctly...and look like I have a little kids hair cut...like this:
Thoughts? Help a sister out! :)
Hope everyone has wonderful weekends. We'll be minus daddy for most of ours...womp, womp...I'll try to be back more regularly next week!
xo,
H







ahhh grace with the ears is sooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYou have the most beautiful hair! it looks great no matter what you do, i love when its short!!! you pull it off well!!!
I like it short!! I think it looks great either way though. AND just to play both sides of the equation (you're welcome), my hair dresser told me "you're young, keep your hair long while you're young" but you know the funny thing about hair is that it always grows back ;)
ReplyDeleteGrace looks so cute!!! I like short hair personally and it looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteI just did the long bob. I love it! You should go for it.
ReplyDelete