Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Reveal

Now you see it:


Long, dark, frumpy, and a facial expression that is in the midst of telling the hubs to quit messing around and take the stupid picture. What a team player.

Now you don't:


A little lighter, a lot shorter, and a picture of the "self-portrait" variety, because D has this awesome photo-taking ability that lends itself to making me look like I'm 30 lbs heavier and been dragged through a sewer. I swear I'm not exaggerating. Not that mine are much better. ;)

I think it's okay. I am pumped to not spend forever drying it just to throw it up in a messy bun later in the day. I'm still figuring out how to style it and all that fun stuff, but so far, so good. Although, someone at the office may have told me they liked the old hair better.... (b*tch).

Here's where you tell me how much you like it! Totally kidding. I feel kind of creepy posting pictures of myself, but I've had some pressure from my adoring readers/besties. :) Does anyone else make a huge deal out of hair cuts and color? Are you one of those lucky people (like my mom) who have found an awesome style and can just maintain it without stressing every 6-8 weeks?


xo,
H

3 comments:

  1. I love heather! It looks very healthy and super cute!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And I am pretty sure I have the same dress if it is a dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You look so much more put together and hot haha!

    ReplyDelete