Saturday, December 10, 2011

Easiest pinterest recipe EVER

Just in time for this weekend's football games...this is seriously the most idiot proof recipe ever. Aside from maybe the whole turkey crockpot deal. ;)

Pizza Rolls


Ingredients:
Tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
Pepperoni
Cheese sticks
Marinara or Ranch dressing (optional)

Directions:
Unroll crescents. Top with pepperoni (I used ~4 per roll). Cut cheese stick in half. Place half a stick on top of the pepperoni and roll up. Fold over sides of the crescent roll like you are diapering a child. Put in oven according to directions on the crescent roll can. Watch them bake...the can directions always cause mine to burn. Take them out of the oven. Throw them on a plate with some marinara or ranch for dipping if that's your thing. Go to town.

Note: This makes 8 rolls...which may or may not be more than needed for 2.5 people. We threw some in the fridge and evidence suggests D enjoyed 3 for breakfast the next day...so, I'm going to assume they reheat well?

Every time I re-read my directions, I am completely amazed that I have yet to be offered a recipe book deal.

Enjoy!

xo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment