Tomorrow marks 35 weeks- and 35 days to go until my due date! There's a fun fact. We had our last pre-baby weekend of guests and now it's just onto wrapping up things around here to prep for Charlie's arrival. I have my hospital bag started, carseat installed, and am trying to stay on top of laundry and cleaning. Both G and I have had colds this past week and I'm trying to get everyone healthy and prepared for the next several weeks. I can't believe how quickly it still feels like things are moving. Not too much longer!
_______________________________________________________________________
Survey says...
How far along?: 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +0. I was def a little bloated at last week's weigh in and was about a pound less for most of the week, but if we are going off of that number, I'm still right were I was last Tuesday at +27, sitting right at 165. I'm pretty thrilled that I have 5 weeks to go and should be able to top out right over +30. Not terrible. At this point with G I was up +34. Crazy to think I shouldn't gain that much in total this time.
Maternity clothes?: Still a mix between regular workout stuff and definately maternity jeans.
Sleep: Better now. Horrible earlier this week. But as of the last couple of nights I've only woken up once and actually had a deep, restful sleep.
Best moment of the week: Girls Weekend! Grace LOVED having the girls around and so did I. She's been talking about them ever since they left on Sunday and has added them to her prayers for the last couple of nights this week. Super cute.
Movement: Yes, slowing down, but getting increasingly uncomfortable.
Food Cravings: Nothing really right now. Blue chips and salsa were big last week.
Gender: Girl
Belly Button: Same flattie.
Stretchmarks?: No belly ones yet.
What I miss: Vino. One of my gf's had her own pregnancy news to share this weekend (YAY!) and we did a honey tasting at Savannah Bee Co. and joked that it was the pregnant lady version of wine tasting. ;)
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the girls' rooms.
Weekly Wisdom: Start talking about the baby and things that are happening or changing at home. G seems to be much more happy when she feels involved or like she is helping.
Milestones: We officially have two carseats in the car!
Grace's space: Grace is pretty talkative about baby stuff these days. She LOVES that the baby's carseat is next to her's and will tell you it's for the baby. She also adds "baby" to her prayers each night. What a good big sis.
Belly Pic:
34 Weeks with C:
and
xo,H
No comments:
Post a Comment