1. I go upstairs to bring down sheets and towels from the guest room and Grace's crib sheet to wash. I also bring down a pee diaper to throw away.
An hour later when I go to move the wash to the dryer, aforementioned pee diap is IN the washer and has blown up like a balloon. Oopsie. (Don't worry guests...I deep cleaned that load a second time!)
-----------------------------------------
2. An email comes in confirming that I have a hair appointment this week. I freak out because I had booked one for later next week to ensure I don't get stuck with horrible roots in Charlie's newborn pictures. (What? Think about it.)
I call and politely accuse the hair place of messing up my appointment. Turns out they did book me for this week...AND next, because I had pre-booked at my last appointment and then called in and made another one without remembering.
-------------------------------------------
The moral of this story is, please forgive me for any sudden lapse in judgement or forgetfulness that occurs in the next
| If you've never used your bump as a shelf, you're missing out. |
H
I loved being able to use my belly to clean. You are getting so close!
ReplyDelete