Well that went by fast! I think feeling back to normal has really helped. I've had many moments this week where I've seriously forgotten I was pregnant. My prenatal vitamin reminds me every night. :) Speaking of which...I definitely took it too late after dinner last Friday and it made me throw up. So to date, that his been my only pregnant vomming experience. Apparently "take with food or milk" is not just a suggestion. Who knew?
Survey says...
How far along?: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up .5 lbs...I think my total gain right now is around 1.5-2 pounds. I'll take it.
Maternity clothes?: Still not really wearing any, but I have made some sweet purchases this week and hit the total jackpot in having a friend (Thanks, Maddie!) with maternity clothes that fit me. I generally don't like to borrow (I know, I'm weird), but we also have similar style and she has some really cute stuff. SCORE.
Sleep: Not too shabby. I even made it until almost 11pm last night...watching the Kardashian's and Chelsea Lately. Obviously quality stuff. (Totally cried when Kourtney gave birth.)
Best moment of the week: It was a rough week in terms of non-pregnancy related happenings. We learned some terrible news about a friend and both D and I greive for the loss and pray for his family. I don't know if there was a best moment this week...I guess the reality of what we learned made me appreciate every little moment just a little bit more.
Movement: Nada.
Food Cravings: Panera's French Onion Soup. The closest Panera is 30 minutes away and I'm seriously contemplating going at lunch and getting several to-go cups full to keep in the fridge/freeze. On Saturday morning I made us stop by at 10am and they weren't serving soups yet. I almost cried...
| Got some last week and it made my life. |
Gender:
I don't know. Worst "Mother's intuition" ever.
Belly Button: Innie.
Stretchmarks?: Nope.
What I miss: There were a couple of nights that could have used a glass (or two) of vino.
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to feeling some movement in the next few weeks. With Grace I felt flutters around 17 weeks. I'm hoping earlier this time.
Weekly Wisdom: Take time to appreciate the little things...time flies.
Milestones: Heading out of the first tri! 1/3 of the way there!
Belly Button: Innie.
Stretchmarks?: Nope.
What I miss: There were a couple of nights that could have used a glass (or two) of vino.
What I am looking forward to: I'm looking forward to feeling some movement in the next few weeks. With Grace I felt flutters around 17 weeks. I'm hoping earlier this time.
Weekly Wisdom: Take time to appreciate the little things...time flies.
Milestones: Heading out of the first tri! 1/3 of the way there!
| 13 weeks. |
xo,
H
You're adorable! ;) I like your comment about mother's intuition--HAHA I think you should add a section in your weekly posts about Grace (i.e., how you're preparing her for a sibling... what does she say/do to your belly... etc.) just a thought! =D Glad you're feeling well--you look fab!
ReplyDelete