Monday, September 10, 2012

7 Weeks (Catch-Up)

Written August 6th

Survey says...

How far along?: 7 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Ignorance is bliss.

Maternity clothes?: Nope.

Sleep: Not too bad, waking up to pee once or twice.

Best moment of the week: Seeing Grace finally show some interest in our friends little girl! At one point she tried to pull Emmie on her lap, pat her back, and feed her a sippy cup. Not quite the same as a newborn, but there is hope!!


 

Movement: Nope.

Food Cravings: Ugh. I hate coffee this week. At least hot and from my Keurig. Iced has been ok and necessary to get through the day, but I've been having one after lunch time, when my stomach has settled. Cravings? Not much.

Gender: Boy?

Belly Button: Innie.

Stretchmarks?: Nope.

What I miss: I missed beer a little bit when we Maddie and Chris over this weekend.

What I am looking forward to: Grace understanding that she is going to be a big sister! Right now I think it is confusing to her. I'm looking in to getting some books and I'm sure it will be easier to discuss as my belly gets bigger.

Weekly Wisdom: This isn't necessarily wisdom, but I am finding out quickly that your body goes into baby bump mode much faster with child 2. Goodness.

Milestones: I'm slacking on this question, so here's your first "bump" pic to make up for it...


This crazy is my life. Note the messy house
 and the dog eating Grace's nuggets.
Obvi it's Major.



xo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment