Just wrapping up Week 9. I'm feeling pretty good and nausea has been spotty this week. It seems like it is on the decline, so that's what I'm hoping for. We have been trying to wait to get an appointment under our belts before spilling the beans to everyone, but it has been hard! Aside from some close friends and our parents, most people are still in the dark and it's driving me crazy trying to secret keep. I will say it's easier than last time around...and time is FLYING. Almost a quarter of the way through this pregnancy!
Survey:
How far along?: 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Ignorance is still bliss. Fortunately, pants and shorts still fit, so it shouldn't be that bad.
Maternity clothes?: Nope, but I ordered my first piece. I got a small and it is ginormo, so it might be going back. I could seriously smuggle one of those large gym exercise balls under there. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing?
| Gap Maternity |
Best moment of the week: Grace said "mmm hmm" when I asked her if we should have a baby and give her a brother or sister to play with. When asked whether or not she wants a girl or boy baby, she just sort of looked confused. She definitely doesn't get it yet, but is still in a baby crazy stage that I love.
Movement: Nope.
Food Cravings: Bland. French fries. Still can't even think about meat (ughhh).
Gender: I'm leaning towards another girl. I feel like things have been identical to my first pregnancy so far...also, my skin is OUT of control...which is another big time girl wives tale.
Belly Button: Innie.
Stretchmarks?: Nope.
What I miss: Nada.
What I am looking forward to: Getting some appointments underway next week...hearing a heartbeat!
Weekly Wisdom: It's never too early to start eating more fiber. Woof.
Milestones: Nothing too crazy this week.
| Don't look too closely. Mama is tired this week. |
H
No comments:
Post a Comment