- I got a bikini wax on Monday and I have to say, it was the best I've ever had done. Ladies-- do not let anyone use cloth or paper or whatever to wax you everrr again. Hard wax is the way to go. It was seriously so much better, less painful, and I'm totally going to go again before D gets back. TMI?
- My 36 week OB appt was yesterday. I am 1 cm dialated and the bambina's head is low. She is also still measuring a week ahead. Grow big girl, grow! I get to go weekly from here on out.
- Turns out Grace's favorite holiday is Valentine's Day. I should have expected this...I mean, candy, pink, and hearts? Basically a trifecta of holiday cheer for her. I have heard "Happy Baltine Day!" at least once a day since the actual holiday itself. She likes to say it before bed especially. Here is a video I sent to D. And yes, basically all we do after school is play on the couch because my pregnant ass is tired.
- My hospital bag is officially packed and ready to go! Hopefully all this preparedness will have Char Char staying put for a little longer, because you know how it goes...if I wasn't ready, she'd surely make her appearance immediately.
- I got my hair did today. Here is my inspiration pic...while I unfortunately do not look like Minka Kelly's twin sister, my hair does look way less trailor fabulous than it did this morning.
- I've never had one before, but randomly saw a picture of a McD's Shamrock Shake in a magazine today and now I'm craving it. Is it possible to crave something you've never tasted?
- Charlie's monogram for above her crib came in the mail earlier this week. I have one more coat of semi gloss to go, but it's looking great and I can't wait to hang it up!
- I'm so ready for tomorrow to be Friday, but I really wish I could fast forward through the weekend. (I know.) The next few don't have anything fun planned other than keeping things semi ready to go around here and running last minute errands. I feel like they just stand between me and another week moving forward.
xo,
H
Literally cracked up at your side commentary! What a doll...
ReplyDeleteGood gracious she is cute!!! The stickers are a great outfit accessory H:)
ReplyDeletehahah yes im loling at you with stickers alll over yourself! too cute! i also am LOVING Graces long curls! shes so beutiful!!!
ReplyDelete