Happy Friday! Another week down, right?! So excited for another lazy weekend with my favorite people. I promise I'll take some pics since I've been horrible at it lately. I actually have some fun videos to share, but blogger isn't being too helpful at letting me load them, so I'll have to play with that this weekend too.
A couple things to leave you with at the end of this week:
1. One of my best girlfriends has a pretty stinkin' cute blog you all should check out. K and her hubs are newlyweds, starting to expand their family...by getting their first furbaby!!! Meet the little guy and follow along as they go through the trials and tribulations of being first time pup parents. :)
2. I'm going to start the blog-sale next week! I may break it into several days of posts since they will be pretty picture heavy, but look out for that soon. Thanks for the positive responses through email, texts, and even a lone comment. ;) Also- when I do get things up and running, feel free to pass along the link to friends or others that might be interested...help a sista out!
Alright, that's it. Off to have a big mug of decaf chai and call it a night. I feel an updated "Favorite Things- June Edition" post coming on too...
Have a great weekend everyone!
xo,
H
No comments:
Post a Comment