Month 2, I really doubt I will see a change like that. I don't feel any smaller, the scale still hovers right above 140, and my eating habits have really cut back from the paleo/protein regimen that I tried out last month. Don't get me wrong, I still work out the same amount and eat well...I'm just not being a stickler about no carbs, sugar, dairy, and legumes. Sometimes a girl needs a sandwich with bread or some starburst jellybeans! ;)
After being a Debbie Downer for 5 minutes, I started to think about all of the things I have been able to do this month:
- I can do handstand push-ups (using the wall for support)
- I can do an elevated handstand
- I got my double unders! (Jump roping- you jump once, the rope spins twice. This took me forever.)
- I'm improving on toes-to-bar and using kipping to pull-up
- Mama has visable abs (Ok, upper abs, but this is HUGE for me.)
- My endurance and amount of weight I am able to lift, squat, press, clean, swing...have all gone up
Next session goals:
- Get into the 130's. Even if it is 139.9. I know that muscle weighs more than fat and blah blah blah, but I have a couple pounds to lose - umm, lower belly and thigh region much?!
- Work those new abs so that the lower part of my stomach starts to resemble the upper half
- Do WOD's with push-ups without dropping to knees (Crossfit push-ups go all the way to the floor, but you can still modify them)
- Continue to work handstands...get off the wall :)
- Continue to progress on double unders...try to do more back-to-back without single jumps in between
- Figure out why repetitive sit-ups give me butt rug burn and fix the problem. I'm serious! It happened again!
Updated stats to come Friday/Monday.
xo,
H
This post came at just the right time for motivation for me! Although I had no clue about the crossfit push-ups... womp womp.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing. You should be proud. Hell, I am proud if I get myself to do a few ab exercises at all! HAHA
ReplyDeleteYou should be so proud!!! Those are seriously awesome accomplishments :)
ReplyDeleteThose are seriously amazing accomplishments! You should be proud :)
ReplyDeleteHaha is that wink for me? Mad props to you girl, keep up the AWESOME work. You'll get those results you want, in the meantime, you're still a STRONG, hot momma so don't worry! <3
ReplyDelete