Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Midweek Randoms

  • I started The Hunger Games last night and finished this morning. It's looking like a 3 cup kinda day. (But SO good!)
  • Speaking of the above...am I the only crazy who pictures myself in the situation and thinks about my strategy for the games? Yes? Ok, then.
  • After noticing some limping for the past few days, we took Molly in to the Vet's Office yesterday. Homegirl has a partial ACL tear which means goodbye $$$. Right now she is on some meds and on orders to take it easy for 2 weeks. Cross your fingers things look like they are healing on their own. :(

My poor pup on the left.

  • I'm taking Friday off to pick up my mom from the airport and bring her back to Casa de M for the weekend! So excited for another few days of company.
  • I made these. I used wonton wrappers instead of going by the recipe and they were awesome.

Chicken Pesto Cups
 
  • I never ended up getting my Month 2 measurements taken last week. I went to Crossfit at lunchand rushed home afterwards. Thinking about skipping measurements this month alltogether.
  • On a Crossfit related note, yesterday's WOD had a lot of sit-ups. Guess whose station that is in the middle with the mat and extra towels? This girl's. I'll claim it. Even though I looked like a total vaj, I don't have rug burn on my booty today (thank God).


 
  • I LOVE this little girl to the moon and back...



That is all. :)

xo,
H
     

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked out Care Credit for your pup? We got it when Manny's bills were nearing the several-thousand-mark and it's 0%APR for 6 months. We paid it off without spending extra money. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to seriously fight to contain a chuckle when I read the bullet about the WOD with sit-ups (keep in mind I sit in a cubicle at work...)! Glad your booty is not sporting rug burn.

    ReplyDelete