Happy Monday! I'm back to feeling like I'm treading water, trying to keep up with everything going on, but in a good way I think. We wrapped up a great weekend with my mom last night and this week is going to be a big one. I don't know if I mentioned it last week, but my dad found out he had a business trip last minute in Florida, so he is coming our way at the end of the week and staying for the weekend. Then D's parents will be here the following weekend for Easter. All that coupled with the big news we should be getting here soon. Things definitely aren't looking like we had planned, but I think there is a small chance they could turn out even better. I'm trying not to stress D out about it all, but it's hard for me not to want to talk about it 24/7. :)
Alright, back to our weekend!
Rather than give a play by play, I'll share a few pics that I took. My mom has some great ones I need to get from her as well. We got pedi's, did a tour of post, scoped out a park, went to Riverwalk, ate well, and even made our way into Atlanta for a little bit before she had to leave on Sunday. It went by too quickly (doesn't it always?) and we are already looking forward to her next visit! Love you, Mom. xo
Hope you all are off to a great week and I'll check ya tomorrow! :)
xo,
H
These pictures are amazing! 3 generations of beautiful girls! :)
ReplyDelete