
For questions regarding why I look like I am about to fall asleep standing up, please consult Molly, who insisted on growling and barking at random house noises all through the night. She conveniently only does this when D is gone and I'm already on edge. It makes for a wonderful sleep.
Since I mentioned the pup, here's a picture of her from yesterday after our run.

We started off around the golf course loop (2.2 m) in 93 degree heat. About .75 in I got really excited when we saw a rainbow in the distance. Must have already rained! After another few minutes we get a light drizzle, which really cooled us off and felt great. Then at about 1.2 it turns into a heavy downpour, so we run really fast the rest of the way back. It was raining so hard we were both drenching and I could ring out my shirt. As we hit the top of the last hill, car 10 feet ahead, the skies opened up and the rain stopped immediately. Because of course it did.
Heading out to pick up the car now...and good thing because D has a 2am ruck march tomorrow. So thankful I don't have to drop him off!!!
xo,
H
I, no joke, laughed out loud when I read the title and saw the picture - hysterical! Molly is so big now and VERY cute all wet!
ReplyDelete