Less than 1 hour and I'll be on the road to Florida with my crew...aka D and the dog. Thank goodness for the new ride and XM radio. We are pumped. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and censor D out of them so that I can share on here! ;)
Speaking of our pup, she has learned a new trick. Molly is now able to jump by herself from the floor up onto our bed. Needless to say, we are verrrryyy impressed (eye roll). Good thing she decided to learn this before "stay", which she confuses with "shake", or even come close to heeling. It is also very convenient after D leaves at 5:40 am and I am on my last 30 minutes of sleep. Her favorite cuddle spot is on top of my head...aka..."get up Mom!"
Here's princess on the couch...the other no zone.
We still love her way too much. Hopefully we are able to get her to learn a few things before we have someone else around to take up all of our attention!
Hope everyone has a fun weekend and I'll be back with a Week 17 post before you know it...we're getting close to half baked!
xo,
H
No comments:
Post a Comment