Just got back from our latest baby appt. Things went SO much better with this doctor...needless to say, there was no googling involved! He explained that although she is measuring ahead, it is not far enough to be concerned at this point. Also, we went through all of our ultrasounds to find out the estimated due dates and know that they get less accurate the later they are.
The first one at 12ish weeks put us at October 8th.
The second at 21 had us at October 3rd.
and then the last at 28 weeks said September 24th.
All had appropriate interval growth, so she is looking good. At this appointment (which was considered 34 weeks, since our day changes tomorrow), she measured between 35 and 36 weeks. Again, nothing to get too antsy about. He did say that if she wasn't here by October 9th he would look into inducing within the next week as not to let us go past 41 weeks. I guess what we know at this point is that she will be here, guaranteed, by October 16th...but sweet baby Jesus, sooner would be wonderful (if she wants...).
We also know that I've gained a shit load of weight in the past two weeks. Sorry. I try not to curse on my blog, but it was that bad. Ugh. I'm off to chug water and pee a lot.
Here are the pics from the last update that I didn't put up:


I think you look great! Love the headband, too :)
ReplyDeleteHas anyone told you that you look kind of like Rachel McAdams?
ReplyDelete