Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pregnancy Week 30

...is late again. To be fair, I've been at war with our cable/internet company for the better part of the week, so I sort of have an excuse this time. Let's get to it!

How far along?: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: +27.5
Maternity clothes: Just whatever fits. I live in yoga pants and these awesome maternity tank tops when I'm not at work.
Sleep: Better this week. Same old story about getting up every couple of hours, but way less insomnia for the past few days. I actually have felt rested in the morning...crazy!
Best moment of the week: Getting my hair done and a pedi last night. It was SO needed.
Movement: "Wiggles" has been baby's nickname the past few weeks
Food cravings: Same stuff...milk, veggies (green pepper...mmm)
Gender: Girl
Belly Button: I call it a "flattie"...not an innie, but still not necessarily out enough to be considered an outtie. I think a lot about what it will look like after...or if it will ever go back in. Ick.
Stretchmarks?: Nada
What I miss: Cute clothes. Can we talk about all of the adorable Fall ads out there right now? I almost bought some things for after baby girl is here and then realized that I might not necessarily know my sizes anymore...wahhh! ;)
What I'm looking foward to: Leaving for VA tonight! Having a jam packed weekend seeing friends and eating food at places that serve options other than just "fried". I want Panera SO badly...D has his vote in for Potbelly's. We don't need fancy, just edible.
Weekly wisdom: This is always the section I take the most time on because I don't ever feel like I have advice to give. Hmm...maybe something about making to-do lists becaust it has gotten so easy to get side tracked these days.
Milestones: Baby shower this weekend! (That counts, right?)


Oh hey workout clothes and terrible camera...




This momma is getting bigger by the day, so it seems. Luckily, with only about 9 weeks left, I can kind of mentally prepare myself for how much larger I will get. It's really not too bad...and I'll have to write a post about "Getting Back in Shape 2010" aka- my goal of being back at my pre-baby size by Christmas. I'm already excited about it, because who doesn't like a good challenge? Hah...I'm sure it's so much easier to plan it all now than it will be to actually do it.

Alright, I'm off to finish work and packing and make my way to the airport... :)

xo,

H

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I just saw your comment on one of my posts, I am still figuring this whole blog thing out. Whoops :)

    Anyway you are adorable! At 32 weeks I feel like a whale. I hope your baby shower was fun and you got lot's of needed goodies. Looking forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete