Wake them up in the middle of the night by saying, "We made a mistake!", hours after signing papers to lock yourself into buying a home. Apparently you are supposed to play devils advocate prior to signing on the dotted line...
| Strawberries and cheap champagne |
I'm so easy to be married to.
But really, things are great...I just like to second guess big decisions and stress that poor man out so much. We are very excited and looking forward to checking out our place again over Memorial Day weekend to make some decisions.
| Grace in our backyard...probably wondering why it's not as green as our neighbors. Wait, that's me. |
xo,
H
P.S. With all the house excitement, I dropped the ball on signing up for the Army 10 Miler- which sold out in about 8 hours. If you or anyone you know has an extra entry, help a sista out! Thanks.
Oh my, Grace looks absolutely and insanely adorable! She's making me feel excited for my little baby to hit toddler age... never thought I'd say that! LOL!
ReplyDeleteAya ♥ Strawberry Koi
OMG I am so excited for you!!!! Welcome to home ownership! Can't wait to see pics :) Hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you.
ReplyDelete