Friday, May 28, 2010

Long Weekend Plans

I'm about an hour away from getting off for the weekend and I am so excited about everything going on!

Tonight we are having a few people over to our place to grill out. There are a bunch of cadets here from West Point who are shadowing D's unit and we want to make sure they aren't just sitting at their hotel hating life because there is literally NOTHING for them to do around here. It should be fun. Don't think I've forgotten about my Mexican dinner just because of this distraction, it WILL happen in the next 3 days!

Tomorrow I plan on hitting the gym, getting a pedi, and going to another friend's house for a cookout tomorrow night. D and I might also check out the pool and do some lap swimming during the day. He's been several times, but I have been a bit hesitant to try on a swim suit lately...we'll see how it goes.

Sunday I'm going to head to Alexandria with a few of the girls to see SATC2. I'm pretty excited despite the mediocre reviews it has been getting. Whatev.

That's pretty much it for the solid plans, which leaves Sunday or Monday night free for my fiesta that will occur at Mexico Lindo. If I ever get any visitors (hint-hint!) this is on my must-do list, as it is one of the 3 acceptable restaurants in town. Mmm...I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

One week from now we will know if it's time to start investing in pink or blue! I can't believe it is finally getting close. Baby M moves around ALL the time. If I go for too long without feeling anything I've started to get nervous and think of tricks to get the little one moving again. This morning a little OJ did the job! Only 6 more days to take the poll and post your predictions. Blue is currently in the lead! I don't know what I am leaning towards, it will certainly be a wonderful surprise either way.

Hope everyone has fabulous lonnnggg weekends!

xo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment