Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Recap/ Week Update

Well, first thing first...

HALFWAY THERE!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!



I'll get that post up this evening now that my unprofessional photographer is home to help me out! For now, here is a quick recap of the past few days and a look at what we have going on for the week.

On Friday afternoon I decided that I needed to get some supplies for a relaxing date night with myself. I headed from work to the PX, grabbed some Starbs, and perused the baby section for a little bit. :) Guess what happened at Starbucks? I had my first encounter with someone asking when I was due! I looked at them like they were crazy for a second and then remembered that I was in fact pregnant and had to think for a minute before bursting out "October"! Here is a picture to document the bumpage at 19 weeks, 6 days:


Then I made my way to the magazine section to grab the latest issues of Real Simple, Fit Pregnancy, and Glamour. From there I went to movies and picked up Weeds, Season 5. I've already finished it, so it is probably going to make it's way to Virginia very soon, for those of you who are super fans. :) I grabbed some tootsie rolls for a treat and then headed home to hang out with my furball pal for the evening. It was fabulous and relaxing and everything I could have asked for on a lazy Friday.

Saturday Molly and I attempted to clean the house to surprise D. This was semi-successful. I hate cleaning so much. Then we left for a doggy play date with a friend and spent the afternoon running around the woods with her two pups and having dinner at their place.

Sunday was gym, groceries, more house cleaning, and then dinner just in time for D to come home. Domestic diva, here I come. (Hahaha...sort of.) I live such an exciting life, I know everyone is super jealous of the past 3 days I've had. ;)

Now that D is back we are gearing up for a busy little week. Tonight we have a potluck with the families in his company, which is always fun. Tomorrow evening there is a Hail and Farewell at a local restaurant where we will welcome in the new guys in his unit and say goodbye to people that are leaving. It is usually a really nice excuse to socialize and eat. Most of his functions tend to revolve around food, which means, duh- I'm there. Wednesday there is a "Date Night" planned for couples in B Co. and that will bring me to Thursday without having to cook! Love it.
This coming weekend D has a 4-day and I'm off 3 because of Memorial Day on Monday. I love how fast time has been flying. 8 more days of work...which means I better hear back about the new job in those 8 days. I will of course update you all when I know something.
I hope everyone had nice weekends! I'll be back with Week 20 later today. Yayyy!
xo,
H

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SO CUTE! You have a baby bump!!! Love it Heather:)

    ReplyDelete